“When you're ready kind of at maximum capacity, you choose the path of least resistance.”
Things can be pretty overwhelming at work. But what if you had the right tools to get more done in less time? Our guest today is a serial entrepreneur with a passion for creating companies that disrupt the way people live. Nicholas Sonnenberg is the co-founder of Leverage, founder and CEO of Efficient Frontier Solutions, Inc. contributor, and the co-author of the book Idea to Execution. On this live call, Jason Marc Campbell and Nicholas Sonnenberg explore the critical pieces we need to have in place to leverage your productivity and get more done with less time, less effort, and more freedom.
Nick Sonnenberg is the CEO and co-founder of Leverage, an outsourcing platform of high-end freelancers, and the CEO of Efficient Frontier Solutions, Inc. He is a serial entrepreneur with a passion for numbers and for creating companies that disrupt the way people live. He is an active volunteer for the nonprofit Defy Ventures, providing entrepreneurial coaching for currently and formerly incarcerated men, women, and youth. Nick is the author co-author of the book Idea to Execution.
Listen out for:
- The fascinating story of Nicholas’s journey.
- The core problem of businesses with low efficiencies.
- Steps Leverage takes to save companies.
- Biggest mistakes people make at work.
- How to get to inbox zero.
- The key to solving the inefficiency problems.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?