A visual tool to start understanding your buyers better
How well do you serve your clients? Do you understand them well? Can you measure the impact you have on them? Join me and Alex as we discuss his famous tool, the Value Proposition Canvas. This is one of the most powerful tools you can use to map out the jobs, pains and gains your clients are looking for. We share examples and talk more about how you can use this tools even before creating your first product. Dr. Alexander (Alex) Osterwalder is one of the world's most influential strategy and innovation experts, a leading author, entrepreneur, and in-demand speaker whose work has changed the way established companies do business and how new ventures get started. Together with Yves Pigneur, he invented the Business Model Canvas
, Value Proposition Canvas, and Business Portfolio Map
- practical tools that are trusted by millions of business practitioners from leading global companies including Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Nestlé, MasterCard, Sony, Fujitsu, 3M, Intel, Roche, Colgate-Palmolive, and many more.
Listen out for:
- What is the value proposition canvas and why this tool was needed
- How most companies who skip this step end up wasting time and money
- How you can find more information about your clients (or potential clients)
- How it all fits together to give you the best tool to design effective sales and marketing.
Go to Sellingwithlove.com for video access to the show or directly to youtube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5VaR6Z3wfElWFZn64ugOBw
New to Selling with Love Podcast?
I'd love to connect with you. You can find me, your host, Jason Marc Campbell on the following Channels:
*Selling with Love Podcast was previously known as Superhumans at Work by Mindvalley.