“Fear is a reaction, but courage is a decision.”
The need for a new leadership approach in business and politics, in particular, is being driven by the spectacular failures that have produced the financial crisis, scandals, and other ethical lapses that have damaged the economy. Join Jason Marc Campbell and Chris Lewis as they discuss the ability to strike a balance between short-term tactical decisions and long-term strategic decisions.
Chris Lewis is the founder and CEO of LEWIS, a global communications agency built to help and inspire brands to shape tomorrow. LEWIS provides full PR, marketing, and digital services to drive tangible results for clients around the world. Its agile approach allows brands to adapt to market opportunities and win the war for relevance. Since founding LEWIS in 1995, it has grown at an average rate of over 25 percent per annum to become one of the largest independent marketing and communications agencies in the world. With a background in creativity, Chris has written and broadcast for a wide range of international and national media. Christ also co-founded the All-Party Parliamentary Group, Women in Parliament, and is a volunteer and donor to equalities groups through the proceeds of his books. He set up the Team LEWIS Foundation in 2012, which connects communications and the creative arts. He is the author of the best-seller on creativity Too Fast To Think and co-authored the book The Leadership Lab – Understanding leadership in the 21st century.
Listen out for:
- The definition of the infinite leader.
- How to use your inner potential to change your life.
- The characteristics of a great leader.
- What parents and leaders have in common.
- The meaning of a servant leader.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?