Have we all forgotten how to be kind? Does it serve us to be kind today? This art is not lost and fact is that it can open more doors professionally and personally than any other habit. In this episode, we are reminded of this power and how you can nurture your own appreciation for this simple, yet extremely effective act.
Houston Kraft is the co-founder of CharacterStrong, an organization which provides curriculum and training for 2,500 schools in 50 states and 9 countries. He has spent time in over 600 schools internationally delivering trainings and keynotes. He is dedicated to changing the way we educate young people about compassion and character. His first book, Deep Kindness https://deepkindness.com/, an essential guidebook to making the world a kinder and more accepting place.
Listen out for:
- Why Kindness is key to open doors and make life worth living
- The 4 barriers that hold us back from being kind regularly
- The important difference between being kind... and being nice
- What happens when you start to be more kind to others and yourself
- Get a copy of Houston’s book, Deep Kindness https://deepkindness.com/
Go to http://Sellingwithlove.com for video access to the show or directly to youtube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5VaR6Z3wfElWFZn64ugOBw
New to Selling with Love Podcast?
I'd love to connect with you. You can find me, your host, Jason Marc Campbell on the following Channels:
*Selling with Love Podcast was previously known as Superhumans at Work by Mindvalley.