Selling With Love is more than a podcast! Join the community of like-minded entrepreneurs ready to overcome their sales blockages and transform the planet at: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/14070148/
Have you ever tried to help someone, and it seemed that you made things worse? Listen to this conversation with Liz Wiseman and learn how to offer your help without (unconsciously) pushing your own agenda and overwhelming the other person. Besides, you’ll learn how to become an impact player at your workplace and step up as a leader in moments of uncertainty.
Liz Wiseman (CEO of the Wiseman Group) helps executives to become better leaders. She's worked with the most known firms of our times: Apple, Tesla, Facebook, Google, Nike... She researches and writes on leadership and collective intelligence for Harvard Business Review, Fortune, and others journals. In 2019, she was recognized as a world top leadership thinker. She's the author of books like Impact Players, Multipliers, and Rookie Smart. Her work is oriented to those professionals that want to lead better, play bigger and multiply their impact.
Listen out for:
- The 5 traits of impact players
- Why people DON’T burn out from working too much
- Visibility and recognition is key for remote working
- How to be helpful without pushing your own agenda
- Become a better leader In times of ambiguity and uncertainty
- The two parts needed in a thriving work environment
- Get a copy of Liz's book: Multipliers, How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter. https://www.amazon.es/Multipliers-Best-Leaders-Everyone-Smarter/dp/0061964395
- Get a copy of Liz’s book: Impact Players: How to Take the Lead, Play Bigger, and Multiply Your Impact. https://www.amazon.com/Impact-Players-Take-Bigger-Multiply/dp/0063063328
New to Selling with Love Podcast?
Download the first chapter of the Selling With Love book FOR FREE: https://www.sellingwithlove.com/freebie](https://www.sellingwithlove.com/freebie
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel HERE: https://youtube.com/c/sellingwithlove?sub_confirmation=1
I'd love to connect with you. You can find me, your host, Jason Marc Campbell on the following Channels:
*Selling with Love Podcast was previously known as Superhumans at Work by Mindvalley.
#LizWiseman #JasonMarcCampbell #SellingWithLove