What the hell is going on in the world? So many changes are happening. We sometimes blame the pandemic for this, yet so many problems existed before, and now we are simply more aware. In this discussion, we talk about how you can make yourself bulletproof and ready to strive in the world of business and sales today.
Keith Ferrazzi is the author of the bestsellers **Who's Got Your Back** and **Never Eat Alone**. His latest book, **Competing in the New World of Work: How Radical Adaptability Separates the Best from the Rest** has just come out this week. Ferrazzi has been named a "**Global Leader of Tomorrow**" by the World Economic Forum, one of the top "40 Under 40" business leaders by Crain's Business, and one of the most creative Americans in Who's Really Who. Ferrazzi is a frequent contributor to CNN and CNBC, and has been a guest on Larry King Live and Today Show. His writing has appeared in Forbes, Inc., Business Week, The Wall Street Journal, and the Harvard Business Review.
Listen out for:
- Why the pandemic is NOT the source of change at work, but rather an accelerator
- The 4 traits of the individuals and businesses who will succeed in this new World of Work
- How there is a major shift of talent pools given global accessibility
- Benefits of having an Agile framework for your productivity
- Get a Copy of Keith’s new book: https://www.amazon.com/Competing-New-World-Work-Adaptability-ebook/dp/B08TCJ9MF1
- Radicallyadapt.com to take advantage of the video series for book owners.
Go to http://Sellingwithlove.com for video access to the show or directly to youtube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5VaR6Z3wfElWFZn64ugOBw
New to Selling with Love Podcast?
I'd love to connect with you. You can find me, your host, Jason Marc Campbell on the following Channels:
*Selling with Love Podcast was previously known as Superhumans at Work by Mindvalley.