“The thing about the online world is that most people don't care about your title, the only thing people care about is the result you help them generate.”
If you are in business, you are an online business. You can’t avoid it. Many ideas out there make big promises yet you need to understand what is at the essence of every great online business. Join Peng Joon as he shares with Jason Marc Campbell how you can start going online with your business regardless of the industry and product/service.
Chan Peng Joon, the founder of Malaysian Internet marketing firm Smobble, is online entrepreneurship’s go-to guy. His company delivers solutions for a broad range of customers' digital needs, from web hosting to social engine optimization and traffic generation to web design and video production. Peng Joon is now recognized as the authority on how to make big money through the internet. In less than 7 years, he has built an 8 figure business through his online empire.
Listen out for:
- You are NOT in the industry you think you are.
- Learn the first skill every entrepreneur needs for success.
- Avoid the mistakes people make starting online.
- Step by step guide on getting started online.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.
Here are some great episodes to start with. Or, check out episodes by topic.