“You got to look deep within and find problems you can solve”
Entrepreneurs play an essential role in the economy, and they are using the skills and initiative necessary to anticipate needs and bring good new ideas to market. And they know it is not easy to stand out in the business world. But worry not, John Lee Dumas, widely regarded as one of the best viral entrepreneur podcasters in the United States, is here to share his secret. There are some important key elements of entrepreneurship that on this live call Jason Marc Campbell and John Lee Dumas are going to reveal. You don’t want to miss this!
John Lee Dumas is the founder & host of Entrepreneurs On Fire, an award-winning podcast where he interviews inspiring entrepreneurs to help people with their entrepreneurial journey! He is widely regarded as one of the best viral entrepreneur podcasters in the United States and has interviewed over 3,000 incredible entrepreneurs, including Tony Robbins, Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk, Barbara Corcoran, Tim Ferriss, and many more. He's also the author of The Common Path to Uncommon Success, a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
Listen out for:
- The idea behind John’s amazing book.
- How John got into podcasting.
- The best media marketing tips for 2021.
- How to niche down in a super crowded market.
- John’s definition of unconventional success.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?