“All we have in life is probability.”
There are specific key components to every business resilience strategy. And they bolster up a business that’s faced with challenges and set it up for long-term growth. If the pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that leaders and their organizations must be perpetually prepared because the next change can strike at any moment. In this episode, Jason Campbell and marketing strategist Dorie Clark talk about how to effectively cultivate a sense of stability about the future, build resilience, and the key area leaders should focus on.
Dorie Clark is a marketing strategist and professional speaker who teaches at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business and a visiting professor for IE Business School in Spain. She teaches executive communication skills (presentation skills, social media presence, interview skills, crisis communication, and personal branding/leadership) for Duke Fuqua’s executive education program. Dorie has been named one of the Top 50 business thinkers in the world by Thinkers50 and was recognized as the #1 Communication Coach in the world by Marshall Goldsmith Leading Global Coaches Awards. She is quoted frequently in NPR, the BBC, and MSNBC, and was named one of Inc. magazine’s “100 Great Leadership Speakers for Your Next Conference.” Dorie Clarks is the author of Entrepreneurial You, Reinventing You and Stand Out, which was named the #1 Leadership Book of 2015 by Inc. magazine and one of the Top 10 Business Books of the Year by Forbes.
Listen out for:
- The dramatic shift that changed Dorie’s life.
- How to hedge against business uncertainties.
- The importance of mapping out future possibilities.
- The key traits that make us more resilient.
- 3 components to help you become a recognized expert.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?