Growth hacking is a discipline, rather than just a task
‘Growth hacking is a discipline, rather than just a task.’
Known as ‘the guy you don't want your competition to hire’, celebrated Growth-Hacker Nader Sabry joins host Jason Campbell in today’s Superhumans at Work episode. Tune in to take a deep dive into what growth hacking really looks like and how to implement it as a discipline in your business.
Listen out for:
- The clear patterns behind businesses that fail and those that exponentially grow.
- The Experiment Sweet Spot - how many experiments should you carry out for business success.
- The 3 Elements to a successful business experiment.
- Nader’s surprising piece of advice when it comes to what to do next amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Top 3 Rules for a Growth Hack.
Like this episode?
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter and share it with your friends!
Intrigued by these ideas? Grab your copy of Ready, Set, Growth Hack! here - https://www.amazon.com/Ready-Set-Growth-hack-beginners/dp/1916356915