“The best way to find good ideas is to have loads of ideas.”
Humanity is facing a challenge to develop new approaches to involving the public in solving social problems. And they want to do it through innovation based on collaboration and cooperation. Consequently, there is an urgent requirement to shape a favorable environment for innovation. But why is that? On this live call, innovation expert Tendayi Viki and Jason Marc dig into the sociological aspects in the workspace and how to adjust and make entrepreneurs innovate more.
Tendayi Viki is an award-winning author and corporate innovation expert. As Associate Partner at Strategyzer, he helps companies innovate for the future while managing their core business. Tendayi is a speaker, workshop facilitator, and advisor on innovation to leaders across the globe. He has written three books and his latest book is Pirates In The Navy: How Innovators Drive Transformation.
Listen out for:
- The story of how Tendayi became an innovation expert.
- How to nurture innovation in your company.
- The perfect innovation model.
- The reason behind Tendayi’s book name.
- Advice for an innovative person in the corporate world.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?