Up to 75% of people who experience sexual harassment do not report it.
‘Up to 75% of people who experience sexual harassment do not report it.’
What if instead of avoiding uncomfortable conversations about sexual harassment, we could just get better at having them? In the wake of the #MeToo movement, employees and leaders alike are struggling with how to respond to the pervasiveness of sexual harassment. We invited a globally-celebrated expert on the subject, Sarah Beaulieu, to help us navigate this uncertain, emotionally charged terrain.
Listen out for:
- A brief history of the #MeToo movement.
- The shocking statistics on workplace sexual harassment.
- What role does culture and community play in creating a safe workplace for everyone?
- How to deal with sexual harassment.
- How to spot sexual harassment in the workplace.
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.