“Asking quality questions leads to living a quality life.”
Going through a traumatic situation in life is inevitable and learning how to cope with it is yet another challenge. Many of us live with trauma all our lives, but there is a way to set ourselves free if we choose to. In this interview with Dr. John Demartini and Jason Campbell, we will learn how to push through compassion fatigue and will discover some incredible mind hacks to dissolve grief as we step into 2021.
Dr. John Demartini is a world-renowned specialist in human behavior, a researcher, author, and global educator. In 1982, he founded the Demartini Institute, a private research and education institute located in Houston Texas. He also developed a process called Demartini Method Training Program which is being utilized by many psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, educators, consultants, and health professionals across the world. Dr. Demartini is the author of over 40 books, published in 14 different languages. He has produced over 50 CDs and DVDs covering subjects such as personal development, relationships, wealth, education, chiropractic, and business. He has created over 72 different courses, the most advanced of them is a 21-year correspondence course. Each program is designed to assist the individual to empower and activate leadership and potential in all seven areas of their life.
Listen out for:
- How Dr. John DeMartini overcame his defects.
- The definition of Compassion Fatigue.
- Dr. John DeMartini’s perspective on 2020 and Covid.
- The powerful questions that can change your perspective.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?