“A great salesperson is like a doctor.”
Leadership is a very different skill from day-to-day management. This is because leadership is focused on people, whereas management is devoted to solving problems that arise in the business. Our guest today, Dave Mattson is a best-selling author, sales and management thought leader, keynote speaker, and leader for sales training seminars around the world. On this live call, Jason Marc Campbell and Dave Mattson reveal ways to scale the success of your team in a way that supports ongoing and aggressive growth leadership.
Dave Mattson is a best-selling author, sales and management thought leader, keynote speaker, and leader for sales training seminars worldwide. As CEO and President of Sandler Training, Mr. Mattson oversees the corporate direction and strategy for the company’s global operations, including sales, marketing, consulting, alliances and support. His key areas of focus are sales leadership, strategy, and client satisfaction. He has written four books: “Magical People Skills,” “Five Minutes with VITO,” “The Sandler Rules,” and “Sandler Success Principles.”
Listen out for:
- The actual job of the salesperson.
- One stage every successful salesperson goes through.
- How the sales industry has changed over the years.
- The key to finding the right sales team.
- Dave’s hiring SEARCH model.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?