"Only align yourself with the people that are aligned with you.”
Marketing is definitely one of the skills we all need to know about these days, especially online marketing. There are so many strategies that you can use to make your business grow but probably giving things away for free isn’t one of them. Today we’re joined by one of the most sought-after marketers alive today, Joe Polish. And he’s here to change your mind.
Joe Polish is the founder of Genius Network® and GeniusX, one of the highest level groups in the world for entrepreneurs. He is also the founder and president of Piranha Marketing Inc., a company that provides knowledge products, marketing tools, robotic selling systems, and training to entrepreneurs seeking to create an E.L.F. Business™ Easy, Lucrative & Fun!™ He has been featured in INC, Fortune, Forbes, Success, U.S News & World Report, among others, and has spoken at Stanford University. Joe also hosts three of the top-ranked marketing and business podcasts on iTunes, including I Love Marketing, 10xTalk, and GeniusNetwork.
Listen out for:
- Joe’s personal business journey.
- Most effective marketing tips.
- The definition of marketing.
- How to spot a bad product.
- The key to building your business.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?