"Managers are the most dangerous or the most beneficial people in a company.”
The company you work in has the potential to be one of the most stressful atmospheres in your life be it because of your boss, your manager, or some colleague. But have you ever entertained the idea that maybe the reason you feel so stressed is partly because of your childhood? Spiritual teacher, Teal Swan, is here to teach you how to eliminate stress and fear in your organization.
Teal Swan is a personal transformation revolutionary, a renowned author, speaker, and social media star. She is ranked 19th on The Watkins Most Spiritually Influential Living People in 2019. Teal Swan was born with a range of extrasensory abilities, including clairvoyance, clairsentience, and clairaudience. She is a survivor of severe childhood abuse. Swan is the author of five books, creator of over 150 frequency paintings, and the "Ask Teal" YouTube series which has gained over 73 million views to date. With her vision of creating positive world change, Teal Swan founded HEADWAY FOUNDATION, a nonprofit company that enables ideas, goals, and ventures that are aimed at positive world change.
Listen out for:
- The 2 most common roles for employees.
- The Zero-Sum Game Concept.
- The most dangerous manager strategy ever.
- The Triangulation Method.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?