“Asking questions is everything in business.”
Why can’t we get money, success, and the amazing relationships we want all together? There is a 99% chance we don’t know how to ask for the things we want, and that’s why we’re not getting them! Join authors Mark Victor Hanson and Crystal Hanson on this episode of Superhumans at Work with Jason Marc Campbell and discover exactly how to ask for what you want!
Mark Victor Hansen is probably best known as "that Chicken Soup for the Soul guy." Established as a cultural icon in 1990, Mark and his business partner Jack Canfield created what Time magazine called, "the publishing phenomenon of the decade," with over 500 million Chicken Soup for the Soul books sold worldwide - one of the most successful publishing franchises of all time. While the Chicken Soup series has achieved phenomenal success, Mark's other bestselling books include The One Minute Millionaire, Cracking the Millionaire Code, How to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of Your Life, The Aladdin Factor, Dare to Win, and The Power of Focus. Crystal Dwyer Hansen is an entrepreneur, certified life coach, and wellness/nutrition expert, whose personal coaching, speaking, CD and video programs, books, and articles have helped people all over the world. Her expertise is in the field of human potential. And together, Crystal and Mark have released a new co-written book called ASK! The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny is now available to purchase.
Listen out for:
- Why you don’t ask the questions you really want to ask.
- How to ask more powerful questions about yourself.
- A sneak peek into Mark Victor and Crystal Hanson’s book.
- The secret key to dealing with Ask-phobia.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.
Here are some great episodes to start with. Or, check out episodes by topic.