Millennials love to take risks. They love to question things. They want to understand why.
‘Millennials love to take risks. They love to question things. They want to understand why.’
The generation gap in the workplace is becoming more and more prevalent in today’s times. Resulting in a huge contrast of outlooks, opinions, beliefs, skills, attitudes, and behaviours among the older and younger generations, it’s never been more important to bridge the gap. To shed some light on how to do so, we invited a Professor in Leadership and expert in Team Management, Mario Julio.
Listen out for:
- The characteristics that differentiate millennials and older generations.
- How to bridge the gap between centennials, millennials and the others.
- Is Instant Gratification a bad thing?
- The 5 Pillars of Company Culture.
- The key to developing a leadership mindset.
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify or your favourite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.