“Once you’re crystal clear on what you stand for, then you can communicate authentically and attract people who would appreciate you for who you are.”
In today’s world, you need to have a social media presence to be known and sell in the market. However, becoming well-known on any of these platforms has become pretty challenging for companies and even personal brands because of how fast-paced everything is now. Today, our guest, Eric Feng, is a social media genius who can show you all the tips and tricks. So join Jason Campbell and Eric Feng to find out how to use social media to attract quality customers while building our authority.
Eric Feng went from being an unknown local trainer in Singapore to a celebrated global speaker, all thanks to social media. Since then, Eric started getting invited by companies and conferences to share how he did it. His record was 35 cities in Asia, Europe, and the USA - all in one year. On his birthday on 1st January this year, Eric also launched his very first podcast, #HighlySoughtAfter, and topped the apple charts in Singapore, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
Listen out for:
- Eric’s perspective of branding on social media.
- The actual definition of branding.
- The importance of self-awareness in branding.
- How to find out who you want to be on social media.
- 3 types of market that could be a good bet.
- Which social media platform is for you.
- The biggest mistake people make on social media.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.
Here are some great episodes to start with. Or, check out episodes by topic.