“Take the extra effort to treat everyone you meet as if you're going to know each other forever.”
Jordan Harbinger is a Wall Street lawyer turned podcast interviewer. His approachable style and knack for securing high-profile guests have led some to call him the “Larry King of podcasting.” His show, The Jordan Harbinger Show, was voted Apple’s “Best of 2018.” And he is here to tell you everything you need to know about being a top podcaster. On this live call, Jason Marc Campbell and Jordan Harbinger talk about the ways you can become better at having great interviews as a podcast host, panel facilitator, and more.
Jordan Harbinger often referred to as “The Larry King of podcasting,” is a Wall Street lawyer turned interview talk show host, and communications and social dynamics expert. He has helped develop one of the leading self-development programs in the world, with special expertise in social capital, relationship-building, and authentic rapport. He is also the host of The Jordan Harbinger Show, where he interviews leading entrepreneurs, celebrities, writers, and experts about psychology, performance, life, and success.
Listen out for:
- How Jordan became one of the best podcasters.
- The importance of focusing on your niche.
- Common misconceptions about podcasting.
- The key to becoming the best interviewer.
- Why we need to prepare for every interview.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?