“Most of us that go to work are working for somebody else's dreams.”
Conversations about the future of work tended to focus on the commonplace — self-driving, robotized memes — deliberately ignoring the fact that too many people are being left behind. Then suddenly, COVID-19 happened and changed everything. What's the new normal? Where do we go from here? Bill Jensen can answer these questions and more as he joins Jason Marc Campbell to talk about the Future of Work post-COVID-19 era.
Bill Jensen, known as Mr. Simplicity, is an internationally acclaimed thought leader known for extremely useful content, with a passion for making it easier for everyone to work smarter, not harder. Bill is the CEO and Founder of The Jensen Group, a consulting firm focused on implementation and simplicity with tested tools and processes for creating simpler companies. Bill is an IBM Futurist and has conducted high-impact future-of-work research for multiple technology giants. He has written eight best-selling business books, all focused on helping you do and be your best. His first book, Simplicity, was the Number 5 Leadership/ Management book on Amazon in 2000. His latest book, Future Strong, maps the tough choices each of us makes to create our best futures.
Listen out for:
- The inspiration behind Bill’s new book.
- Things you need to do to achieve your dream job.
- The importance of knowing what you want for your legacy to be.
- The 3 jobs in the world: believer, breaker, and builder.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.
Here are some great episodes to start with. Or, check out episodes by topic.