“The purpose of a goal is to be appropriate in the moment.”
Have you ever set a goal but had a hard time achieving it? Our guest, Geoff Woods is the author of the best-selling book: The ONE Thing, and the host of The ONE Thing podcast. And he is here to share ideas on how to unleash incredible productivity and focus using this special framework of prioritization.
Geoff Woods is the co-founder of ProduKtive™, the company behind the best-selling book The ONE Thing, and the host of The ONE Thing podcast which is in the top 5% of all podcasts in the world. He has been featured in Entrepreneur.com and is on a mission to help people better invest their time by having a relationship with their goals so they achieve extraordinary results. Geoff has gone from being a medical device salesman to running his company in a very, very short amount of time. In the snap of a finger, he went from employee to entrepreneur, to launching a company with the co-authors of the best-selling book The ONE Thing.
Listen out for:
- The mind-blowing journey of Geoff’s career.
- A sneak peek into Geoff’s book.
- How to clarify your priorities and focus on the right thing.
- Goal setting using The One Thing.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?