“You are what your childhood taught you to be unless you healed it and unlearned it.”
Women have changed the business world forever changed by making significant progress and contributions. Yet, they only hold 38% of the manager roles, 22% of C-suite positions, and continue to struggle to achieve the rewards, respect, and authority they have earned. Join Jason Marc Campbell and Kathy Caprino, an internationally-recognized career and leadership coach, as she identifies the 7 most damaging power gaps that hold women back from the success they want and deserve.
Kathy Caprino helps women build careers of significance and reach their highest potential. She is the Founder/President of Kathy Caprino, LLC -- a premier career and leadership coaching and consulting firm dedicated to the advancement of women in business worldwide. Kathy is a former corporate VP and trained coach and marriage and family therapist, a Senior Forbes contributor, and offers career consulting, executive, leadership, and communications coaching and training, as well as keynotes and workshops. Her Amazing Career Project™ course teaches the 16 essential steps to career transformation, and the Amazing Career Certification trains coaches to help women "dig deep, discover their true work, and illuminate the world with it." She's the host of Finding BraveTM - a Top 100 Apple Career Podcast. Kathy's 1st book, Breakdown Breakthrough, explores the top 12 hidden crises working women face today, and her new book, The Most Powerful You: 7 Bravery-Boosting Paths To Career Bliss, explores the 7 most damaging power gaps that 98% of professional women face today, and how to overcome them.
Listen out for:
- The reason why women are scared of having power.
- 7 most damaging power gaps.
- What happens when you don’t close the power gaps.
- How to be the most powerful you.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?