“You have to build a business that works even if the unit economics don’t work today.”
The best kind of growth model is the one that can be repeated over and over again. This advice is based on our two guests, Amos Scwartzfarb and Trevor Boehm’s assessment of how repeatability can be implemented in just about any kind of business, including and especially your own. In this episode, Jason Marc Campbell, Amos, and Trevor discuss the step-by-step process on how to identify and move the levers that unlock growth and create predictability across every aspect of your business. Discover the tools you need to create the alignment, clarity, and control that will maximize your company’s potential, whether yours is a company with several million in revenue, or you’re just starting.
Amos Schwartzfarb is the Managing Director of Techstars in Austin. He has more than 15 years of sales leadership and strategy experience in software, digital, advertising and entertainment. Before joining Techstars, Amos served as co-founder and Head of Customer Development at Joust. Amos is the co-author of the book Levers: The Framework for Building Repeatability into Your Business and also the author of Sell More Faster - The Ultimate Sales Playbook for Startups.
Trevor is a Venture Partner at Saturn Five, a venture studio that actively starts, funds, and grows excellent businesses. Their vision is to capture opportunity in ways that help individuals, families, and communities thrive. Trevor began his career as a writer, working among the immigrant and Native American communities in Texas and Montana before he finding his way into entrepreneurship. Trevor is the co-author of the book, Levers: The Framework or Building Repeatability into your Business.
Listen out for:
- The motivation behind ‘Levers’ book.
- How to know when you are providing value to someone.
- Why companies are lacking the information that makes their business scale.
- 3 Questions every business owner needs to answer.
- The right time to scale your repeatability.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?