I’ve been an avid podcast listener for the past few years, but it wasn’t until I started listening to Mindvalley’s podcast that I suddenly found myself taking risks, dreaming bigger, and building a life for myself that I am proud of. As soon as Super Humans at Work came out, I added it to my playlist and now find it to be my go-to show.
What’s so great about this podcast?
- The people interviewed are incredibly diverse - they represent a huge variety of fields of work, which opens your eyes to different career paths that are out there
- Jason is an excellent interviewer, and his intros and summaries of the conversations are the best I’ve heard anywhere
- There’s ample opportunity for you to take what you hear and put it into practice in your life - this is where ‘game changer’ comes in. Take action and you will see results.
Because of this podcast I’ve managed to accomplish the following since the pandemic started:
- Relocated from a major city to a farm outside of a town pop. 2500
- Joined a mastermind for entrepreneurs and developed a barter partnership with a graphic designer/branding specialist who is at the top of their field
- Landed my dream job overseeing food systems development in a 9-county region
- Spent 7 weeks living and working in CostaRica and having a wild tropical adventure
- Developed an arrangement to rent a cabin at a lake resort for a very affordable rate through the winter
All in all, I attribute a large amount of my success to the continued inspiration and motivation that this podcast provides. Thank you, Jason, for bringing such light to my day!
Feb. 8, 2021 by KS Farm Girl on Apple Podcasts