“Do something that you are, not just what you love.”
Have you ever gotten that ‘dream job’ that you always wanted after trying so hard for so many years, only to find that it wasn’t your dream job after all? What do you think went wrong? Career coach, Ashley Stahl, is here to help us find out why we feel this way and how we can change it.
Ashley Stahl is an award-winning counterterrorism expert turned career coach, speaker, and author on a mission to help people step into a career they're excited about and aligned with. In 2013, she was named by Diplomatic Courier magazine a "Top 99 Under 33 Foreign Policy Leader'' for her work at the Pentagon in Washington, DC. Since then, her work as a career coach has also been featured in the Wall Street Journal, CBS, SELF, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, TIME, and more. She is the founder of Ashley Stahl International, Inc., a firm that offers private coaching (on career clarity, job hunting, and webinars), as well as unparalleled online programs to empower clients to find their purpose at work, land more job offers and increase their confidence. Ashley’s latest book is called You Turn.
Listen out for:
- Ashley’s career path story.
- The 2 biggest factors in your career.
- Red flags to look for in companies.
- How to find out what your dream job actually is.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?