“It's hard for us to accept what we deserve.”
Becoming self-employed is a dream for many. But there are so many different types of people to serve, ups and downs in the economy, occasional crises in the world. The fact is we go into business for ourselves to control our future only to realize that we enter into what seems like entirely uncontrollable circumstances. Our guest today, Jeffrey Shaw, author of The Self-Employed Life, joined Jason Marc Campbell in an exciting conversation that teaches you how to have more control over your business than you previously thought. Let Jeffrey uncover the keys to setting up the right environment for your sustainable success and happiness with the self-employed ecosystem.
Jeffrey is a speaker, author, and small business consultant who helps self-employed and small business owners gain control of their business in what seems like uncontrollable circumstances. He is also one of the most preeminent portrait photographers in the United States. Jeffrey found that the capacity for business success is linked to personal growth. So what is needed is not another how-to guide for business or another self-help book. We need a holistic approach that recognizes that our personal development and business growth are part of one connected ecosystem. In 2014, Jeffrey started a podcast, Creative Warriors, later rebranded as The Self-Employed Life, amongst the top 15% of all podcasts. He is also a LinkedIn Learning instructor, the author of two books, LINGO and The Self-Employed Life, and a regular contributor to various publications.
Listen out for:
- The reason why people prefer to be self-employed.
- The importance of personal growth in achieving success.
- The secret to helping you expand your capacity.
- How to let go of the identity that has been created for you and find your own.
- 2 Strategies that help you succeed in your business.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.
Here are some great episodes to start with. Or, check out episodes by topic.