It's easy to get a mentor when you know how to approach them.
In this high energy episode, we talk about mentorship and how you can go out there and get the support you need to fast track your success. We all make mistakes, and those who have been there, done that, get be critical to your business growth. Scott shares some of his greatest wisdom in the episode from his mentors and how you can learn and be inspired in various ways. You'll be left fired up and ready to charge.
Scott Miller is currently FranklinCovey’s senior advisor on thought leadership, leading the strategy, development, and publication of the firm’s bestselling books on thought leadership. He also hosts the FranklinCovey-sponsored On Leadership with Scott Miller, the world’s largest and fastest-growing weekly leadership podcast. Miller also authors a leadership column for Inc.com, and hosted the weekly iHeart Radio show Great Life, Great Career.
Listen out for:
Like this episode?
New to Selling with Love Podcast?
I'd love to connect with you. You can find me, your host, Jason Marc Campbell on the following Channels:
*Selling with Love Podcast was previously known as Superhumans at Work by Mindvalley.
Thought Leader | Keynote Speaker | #1 Bestselling Author | Podcast Host
Scott Miller is currently FranklinCovey’s senior advisor on thought leadership, leading the strategy, development, and publication of the firm’s bestselling books on thought leadership including Stephen M.R. Covey, Chris McChesney, Kory Kogon, Todd Davis and others.
- He also hosts the FranklinCovey-sponsored On Leadership with Scott Miller, the world’s largest and fastest-growing weekly leadership podcast.
- In addition to supporting FranklinCovey’s global thought leadership efforts, Scott has developed the *Ignite Your Genius™* coaching series to help leaders take their careers from accidental to deliberate.
- He previously had a twenty-five-year career at FranklinCovey in which he served as chief marketing officer and executive vice president.
- Scott is the #1 best-selling author of his first book, ***Management Mess to Leadership Success***, and the best-selling author of the second book, ***Everyone Deserves a Great Manager***.
- His forthcoming book is ***Job Mess to Career Success*** which will be released by January 2022.
- He also authors a leadership column for Inc.com, and hosted the weekly iHeart Radio show Great Life, Great Career.
- He hosts FranklinCovey’s Bookclub.com series with world-renowned authors.
- Scott was raised in Central Florida and began his leadership journey early as the student body president of his high school where he fell in love with politics. After working on numerous local, state, and national political campaigns, Scott joined the Disney Development Company where for nearly four years he was part of the team that designed and built the famed city of Celebration, Florida (Walt Disney’s original vision for EPCOT Center).
- At the age of 26, Scott was kicked out of Disney in Orlando and moved to the next natural place for a good Catholic boy in his twenties: Provo, Utah. Now at first blush this might seem insane, but he fell in love with Utah’s lack of humidity and joined the FranklinCovey Company.
- Recruited by Dr. Stephen R. Covey’s team, Scott built a 25-year career in the world’s most respected and influential leadership development firm serving in nearly every role imaginable. From a front-line sales person, to project manager, sales leader, general manager, vice president, chief marketing officer to executive vice president of thought leadership, Scott’s experience at FranklinCovey shaped his views on being a human and somehow found himself married at the age of 41 and lovingly the father of three angelic sons.